Thursday, April 9, 2020

Ceramics Slabs sketches are due by Wednesday 4/15, Untraditional Tiles are due by Friday 4/17

You should have turned in sketches for slabs by now and gotten feedback from me. Make sure you developed those sketches based on the feedback and get images of those sketches to me by Wednesday April 15.

Untraditional Tiles sketches are due this week so if you have not emailed me images to look at, make sure I have them by Friday 4/10 and then you turn in finished sketches by next Friday where you develop your sketches based on the feedback I give you.

Please remember that you are expected to put in about two hours of work per week so if you send a 15 minute sketch I will ask you to put in the time before showing me your work.

Both of these assignments will be graded so make sure you do your best work and email me with questions please.

Have fun and be creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment