Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Design FINAL assignment for seniors (week of May 26-29)

For seniors this will be the final assignment and it is in place of a final project. This will take some thought but you will not have to put many hours in.  
First, I wanted to tell you that I am sorry your senior year unfolded this way but I am happy that you are moving upward and onward to bigger and better things!!  

For the rest of us at Frontier we are likely to continue with remote learning, at least in some way and for some of the 2020-21 school year.  I am asking for a minimum of one full typed (12 point type) page double spaced reflection.  

Discuss the following of your experience:

What were the most effective aspects of remote learning for you?  Why?
What would you suggest to improve the process if you had to continue forward with remote learning?

You can approach this by focusing on your overall experience and/or specific classes as I am certain that they varied for you in different ways.

Please share this with me by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment